Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween Sterrrlingggg

Because Amy and Kristin constantly refer to their middle school halloween play, anytime I hear "happy halloween" I think of them adding sterling at the end. Anyways, Halloween is a fun time. This past Friday we celebrated with a little halloween p-a-r-t-y? (cuz we got to) and I just wanted to share with you a picture of some beautiful beauty queens....
that would be "miss match", "miss guided", "miss behaved", "miss fit", "miss treated", "miss-tress", and "miss informed"
I'm not sure if it is clear, but i am miss match-as in fire starter- yea that got old explaing it 87 times..... come on ppl if i was miss matched i would have gotten a lot crazier with the colors.

1 comment:

laura said...

Ummm all I can say is HOTTTTIEES! (Oh and, yeah, 'we're just 2 guyz'..) Love it!