Thursday, February 01, 2007

On. My. Mind.

candy canes- Is it just me or do they taste 35 times better in December than any other time of the year? we just so happen to have a pretty large collection of extra reindeer candy canes little Becca made us for christmas. I had a bit of a sweet tooth tonight so I grabbed one and it didn't leave me satisfied. perhaps they are stale?

burn- Last Saturday some of us did a burn to ensure a safe passage for Herring to run in Wellfleet's Herring River. We cut stuff so it wouldn't fall in the river and then burned it. It was the first time i'd used loppers in a while, man I could feel it in my lopper muslces the next day. All in all it was an enjoyable day to say the least Here is a picture from that glorious day. In this picture Jess, Becca and I had just finished removing a problem tree from the rivers edge.


August '07- What will I be doing with my life? I have no idea. Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

laura said...

number one: perfume sprayer at bloomies, number two: organizer of loper day number 3: poo tester

Kelly said...

thank you for your input laura, number 1 is just my style