Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hey, is that my parrot?!

The week is flyyyying. Just came off two sweet days at the test center. It's so strange I can't remember anything I did yesterday? All i remember is that I swept and mopped at the end of the day... Today, however, was much more memorable because I got to do some things by myself such as take the dissolved oxygen readings from a bunch of the systems. I also got to do something else, which i don't even know how to explain so i will not try. Yeaaa the language that is spoken at this place is not like a foreign language, it is a foreign language. When I finally fully understand what is going on, I am buying myself a sweet gift... perhaps a nice pair of down booties? Wellll I am planning on getting those anyways, so maybe something else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kell. whhhhat

laura said...

you are whack. you are not treating your parrot well at all. you are not feeding it (ie paying to drink at its watering hole).